The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Branson E9th Seminar **Steve Palousek & Larry Toliver**
Larry Toliver

Post  Posted 22 Jun 2016 6:37 pm    

Hello Fellow Steelers,
Just letting ya'll know that Steve and I will be having an E9th seminar on Friday the 29th at the Branson Super event. The show will break at 6pm for supper, and we will begin the seminar at 7pm and wind up at 10pm. We will be teaching 2 songs from our CD "Side By Side". They are "All My Loving" and "The Waltz You Saved For Me". We will have a tab booklet with all the licks note for note, backing tracks, and the songs off of the CD you can use to hear how everything goes. We will be going through each portion of the songs note by note, and line by line, teaching everything we put in to each song. When Steve or I are teaching, the other will be in the audience "hands on" to help you with any questions you may have. The cost for the "Hands On" seminar (3 hours), tab booklet, backing tracks, etc...is $35.00. We donate $5.00 of each person attending back to the Branson Steel Show to help the show and show our appreciation. Please bring your STEEL, your seat, and some way to muffle your steel, either with your amp and headphones, or a headphone amp. If you have a music stand you can bring it as well.
Please RSVP either here on this post, or email Me or Steve.
Donna & Susie will take the fee at the Seminar.

We look forward to seeing you in Branson!
Larry Toliver & Steve Palousek

Martha Randall

Hollister, MO
Post  Posted 23 Jun 2016 3:18 pm    

Larry, I'll be sitting just to get that part of event in my review....cya soon

Terry Bethel

Hollister, Missouri (deceased)
Post  Posted 28 Jun 2016 12:57 pm     Seminar

Hey guys and gals, here is a chance to get a ton of knowledge from 2 legends on the Steel Guitar. Mr. Steve Palousek , TEXAS STEEL GUITAR HALL OF FAME and Larry Toliver who along with Steve will be doing a three hour seminar at the Stone Castle Hotel Resort and Convention center Friday July 29th at the Branson Super Event from 7 till 10pm. There is a blog on the events and announcements section. Check it out low cost, one on one help, and two of the finest players around anywhere
Terry Bethel
D-10 Mullen G2 9 x 9, 2-D-10 Bethels 9x9 , 2= Nashville 112's, a Walker Stereo steel Amp Hilton VP, Hardwire Reverb with Lexicon Reverb Peavy Pro Fex II Peavey Digital power amp with effects.Sarno Black Box

Other than that, I ain't doin' nothin'...

Larry Toliver

Post  Posted 5 Jul 2016 8:50 am    

Thanks for the emails!
I've received several confirmations and emails about the class. It's looking good. Reserve your spot today. We look forward to seeing you there.

Larry & Steve

Bill Dobkins

Rolla Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jul 2016 9:59 am    

Larry Toliver wrote:
Thanks for the emails!
I've received several confirmations and emails about the class. It's looking good. Reserve your spot today. We look forward to seeing you there.

Larry & Steve

Larry, I lost your phone number. Could you message it to me.
Thanks BD
BJS Bars
Z~Legend Pro,Custom Tele
Honor our Vet's.
Now pass the gravy.