The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Favorite Hat
Richard Wilhelm

Ventura County, California
Post  Posted 30 Apr 2016 10:00 pm    

This is really a fun thread. I have this joke here, that is defianitly in the spirit of this thread. I HOPE SO. So that's why, I'm posting it here, instead of in the Humor Section of the (GREAT) Steel Guitar Forum. And it reminds me of that song by the Smother's Brothers....SO....There's this man walking on a windy day. And he sees this black hat, it blows right in front of him. He picks it up, and then he sees this rabbi without a hat. He says "this must be yours." The rabbi says "yes" thanks him, and tells him he "should have a very fortunate day". So, he's walking along and he sees a $10 dollar bill on the ground. He thinks about what the rabbi had said, and decides to go to the horse track. Tbere's this horse named "Derby" and he bets his $10 dollars, and wins. He then puts all this winning on a horse named "Fedora" and wins again. Nowww he's really believing in the rabbi. And he puts ALL on his winnings on another race, and LOSES. So he goes home and tells he dad this whole story. His dad asks him "well what was the name of the horse he lost with, and what was the name of the horse that won". He said he bet on "Cowgirl Boots" and the name of the horse that won was something called "Yamaka???" Have a Happy Sedar.

Fender 400, Fender FM212, G&L ASAT.

Was part of a hippie-Christian store in Cotati, California (circa 1976) called THE EYE OF THE RAINBOW. May God love you.

Bill Moran

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 1 May 2016 8:59 am    

Bobby Hearn

Henrietta, Tx
Post  Posted 31 May 2016 6:50 pm    

A big Mexican sombrero!