The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  A couple of new colors in powder coated tone bars -
Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 16 Feb 2016 4:35 pm    

I've had a few requests to do a lemon yellow and butterscotch color in tone bars, and have just a few in various sizes, most are the standard 7/8" x 3 3/8" but there are a few lap bars and one or two 15/16" bars. These are included in the February two for one sale, check my powder coated bars thread under Equipment and Accessories for sale, go to next to the last page (11) for current pricing - here are a couple of photos:

Thanks to all who support our powder coated bar project, contact me (vmhillman66@gmail.com) with any questions regarding availability of sizes and colors available. Thanks, Michael
Two Spector 5 string basses, Martin D-18, Taylor 812CE, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Martin Soprano Uke, 10 string 1953 Alkire Eharp, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.

Larry Lenhart

Ponca City, Oklahoma
Post  Posted 20 Feb 2016 10:02 am    

Just wanted to compliment Michael on his fine bars and speedy service. I took advantage of the two for 1 February special and got a red and a blue bar. They are great quality, very similar to the old Red Rajah bars that I have but wont chip or flake. They really have a nice feel to them...easy to hold onto and good tone, and very pretty ! He is a great guy to do business with-great communicator, speedy service (got my bars in about 2 days !) and delivers an excellent product. What more could you ask for ??
Thanks !
Zum Encore, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, Gretsch G5210T-P90 Electromatic Jet Two 90,1976 Ibanez L5, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 20 Feb 2016 10:55 am     Thanks, Larry,

Thanks, Larry, for the kind words, pleasure doing business with you! Keep in touch, Michael
Two Spector 5 string basses, Martin D-18, Taylor 812CE, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Martin Soprano Uke, 10 string 1953 Alkire Eharp, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.

Larry Baker

Columbia, Mo. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 24 Feb 2016 3:09 pm    

I have a Red one and a Black one. Great bars..

Peewee Charles

Waterloo,Ontario, Canada
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2016 12:59 pm    

Great bars...I have a white and black one and love em.....and service is above and beyond with Michael...quick delivery....can't go wrong..

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 28 Mar 2016 1:56 pm     Thanks guys,

Thanks, Larry Barker and Peewee for the kind words, Larry Lenhart, great to see you in Dallas and have a few minutes to visit....had a lot of Forum members stop by our booth, we plan on attending next year!

Tommy White

Nashville
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2016 9:07 am    

Michael's bars are the most comfortable fitting, smoothest finish and best sounding I've ever used.
I have 2 white and 2 red. I keep one with every rig👍😊

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 31 Mar 2016 11:45 am     Hello Tommy, thanks for the kind words!

Hello, Tommy, thanks for the kind post, great to hear from you! - Michael