The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Dates To Remember
Jeremiah Hanley

Springfield, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 19 Aug 2015 7:18 am    

If I'm not wrong, I think the major show in St. Louis is the next show in this area!! The dates for the BIG SHOW are September 3,4,and 5! This International Steel Guitar Convention demands the respect of the steel guitar world for its 44 years of top performers. Scotty's whole family has been involved with him all these years and it's been refreshing to see this family work together so efficiently!! For more information call: 314-427-7794,(between 10-2 pm) I think the next show is westward across Missouri to the town of Baxter Springs, KS to the Route 66 Steel Guitar Show sponsored by Kansas Steel Guitar Association, October 2,3, and 4. Lee Ogle and Ray Qualls and the yum-yum gang (the ones who provide the food) and all the members of that great steel guitar club will show you a great time. Then the Ozark Steel Guitar Club would like to invite all steel players and friends to our bi-monthly jam on October 18. All steel players are invited to play. I hear that sometime in October there will be a show in Conway, MO, called Woody's Show. Stay tuned for more info on that one! Oh yes, don't forget to listen to Jerry and Venda's Gospel Music Program the 2nd Sunday of every month at 2-4 p.m. on steelradio.com. There's a lot of steel music happenings coming up! Enjoy as many of them as you can! You'll be glad you did!!!