The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Walker Seats
Billy Knowles

Kenansville, N. C. 28349 usa
Post  Posted 13 Apr 2015 4:19 pm    

I must confess that in the last couple of years that I have not promoted Walker Seats like I should have. I have been so busy with the guitar business that I just have not had the time to devote to Walker Seats like I should have. But things have changed!! Bryant Aycock, a great pedal guitar player and wood worker from Pikeville, NC, has come into the business to help me with Walker Seats and we will be up and running full speed ahead by May 1st. Walker Seats is the most light weight seat on the market and as we get older weight becomes more important. The cushion is very comfortable, it is a 3 piece cushion designed by Ray Walker for comfort and to remain comfortable for extended periods of time. Walker Seat is used by many of the top pros in Nashville, you can find them listed on our website, Steel Guitar East, also photos of the seats and materials that we offer. We also do custom heights in the seats as well as custom dividers on the inside of the seat, we aim to please. Please give us a call at 919-222-8015 if you are interested in a new Walker Seat, sit on the seat that the pros use!

STEEL GUITAR EAST

Emmons authorized dealer and approved service technician

my web site: http://www.steelguitareast.com

Gary Cooper

Atmore, Alabama
Post  Posted 20 Apr 2015 4:43 am     Seat

I purchased a Walker seat from Billy earlier this year and I love it. Well built. Great design and at an excellent price. Plus, Billy is impressive to do business with.

Stephen Gambrell

Over there
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2015 2:41 am    

Billy is a good guy, period.

Joe Naylor

Avondale, Arizona, USA
Post  Posted 21 Apr 2015 5:09 pm     Congratulations

When I met Bryant Aycock in Dallas he seemed like a great guy - there is plenty of room for you guys to build seats.

As always keep in touch and call any time.

Respectfully

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP

W. Van Horn

Houston, texas
Post  Posted 22 Apr 2015 8:02 am    

Billy, I really hope yall start building the "traveler" again! Walker seats are #1 in my book.