The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Asher Electro Hawaiian Model 1
Brad Hollon

South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 5 Jan 2015 12:15 pm    

Hello fellow Steelers,

It is with a heavy heart that I am putting up for sell my 2011 excellent condition Asher Electro Hawaiian Model 1. I would love to keep it but new home renovations and Uncle Sam are getting bumped higher on the list this year.

This model features the upgraded koa top with herringbone binding and African mahogany back and sides. It also features the humbucker pickups wound by Bill and sporting the tortoise shell covers. The honeycombed sound chambers offer wonderful sustain capped with the koa top. Also included is a custom made case by Cedar Creek valued at $360.

Sale price is $2450.00 and is available now without the wait time of a new one. Any inquiries can be made here and also my email address: bradhollon@gmail.com

I'm happy to provide any additional information. Also included is a brand new set of Electro Hawaiian strings.

Thanks very much!

- Brad

Michael Hillman

Boise, Idaho, USA
Post  Posted 8 Jan 2015 8:55 pm     These are a fabulous instrument,

Hey Brad, I feel your pain - I have this model Asher, and it is an amazing guitar. There are a few of my instruments I might sell or trade, but the Asher isn't one of them. If any Forum members are looking for the Holy Grail of lap steels, these fill the bill. Hope someone gives it a new home soon!
Two Spector 5 string basses, Martin D-18, Taylor 812CE, 1944 Epiphone Zenith, a killer Luttrell 6 string resophonic, 1932 Model 56 Dobro, Beard Model E, Martin Soprano Uke, 10 string 1953 Alkire Eharp, Peavey Nashville 112, Fender Bassman, Fender 75 watt Rumble, and a Fender 100 watt Rumble.

Brad Hollon

South Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 23 Jan 2015 6:28 am    

Bump