The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  **CLOSE**Carter/Magnum SD10**SOLD PLEASE CLOSE**
Bob Poole

Myrtle Beach SC, USA
Post  Posted 17 Oct 2014 7:38 pm    

Waiting on cataract surgery & though approved,it's taking a while & my vision is gettin worse & worse...it's gotten to the point of being difficult to even change a string & hard to focus on fret lines.work is gettin really difficult & I will likely be out of work for a while.probably will be after the first of the year before I'm done...it's just gotten to be too much tryin to play.because of this I will be selling my Magnum SD10.3P & 5K.George L pickup.this guitar is in excellent condition as is the original hard-shell case.guitar is a really nice blue with black pad.plays great & sounds great too.i bought this guitar from a forum member @ the end of June for $1500.i had seen some go for a bit less but I gave $1500 because of its condition plus it was delivered & not subjected to shipping.quiet mechanically and very dependable.I'd been playing it a lot & have not yet broken a string.i will post some pics tomorrow.like I said,I paid $1500 & that's what I'd hoped to get.i will take care of shipping & would take PayPal as long as buyer pays fee.i would take $1350 for it & still pay shipping for east coast or will split shipping if it's a long distance sale.will get pictures up Saturday.thanks,God bless & hope to be back pickin soon as I can.

Last edited by Bob Poole on 18 Oct 2014 9:48 am; edited 6 times in total

Finis Spier

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2014 1:08 am    

I will give you 1400 to ship it to texas city texas juat send me mailing instructions i will send postal money orders call 409 948 2623 Finis Spier consider it sold

Ray Thomas

Goldsboro North Carolina
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2014 5:57 am     Bob

Bob, sure sorry to hear of your condition, I'm the one who sold the Magnum to Bob, some one will be getting a good solid guitar, praying for your condition Bob, hope things go well with you.
Text rayssteel@gmail.com or email

Stan Paxton

1/2 & 1/2 Florida and Tenn, USA (old Missouri boy gone South)
Post  Posted 18 Oct 2014 7:16 am    

Bob, sounds like you got it sold. Sorry to learn of your present circumstances. But then, you are a tough old rascal, and God being with you, you will be back playing soon. ...
(just to let you know, Mickey got my little red Mullen back to me in professional condition) Cool
Mullen Lacquer SD 10, 3 & 5; Mullen Mica S 10 1/2 pad, 3 & 5; BJS Bars; LTD400, Nashville 112, DD-3, RV-3, Hilton VP . -- Gold Tone PBS sq neck; Wechter Scheerhorn sq neck. -- "Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone." -anon.-