The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Emmons LeGrande II - For Sale $3500.00
Billy Woo

Los Angeles, CA, USA
Post  Posted 18 Jul 2014 5:44 am    

I am selling one of my steels to offset my purchase of a Mullen HWP steel guitar, I am asking $3500.00 (Obo) plus shipping in CONUS only, this psg used to belong to Jeff Peterson of Clint Black fame, it is D10 with E9 and C6th necks, Emmons set up also comes with case and this guitar was set up by Larry Petree in Bakersfield, feel free to ask any questions, As far as I know this Steel was born in 1995-1996 not sure as I'm not a technical guy also I can send more pics than that you are seeing now sometime this weekend, this steel is unique in color pattern with Black apron and Grey Marble top also 9 pedals on the floor and 5 Knee levers (including Vertical) also comes with the standard 14 Hole bell cranks that the Le Grande-II's have. Thanks for Looking. Smile
Billy Woo
Los Angeles, CA

Billy Woo

Los Angeles, CA, USA
Post  Posted 19 Jul 2014 12:26 pm     EmmonsLeGrande II- For Sale

T T T Surprised Surprised

Cartwright Thompson

Post  Posted 19 Jul 2014 2:29 pm    

Cool black pedal rack

Billy Woo

Los Angeles, CA, USA
Post  Posted 21 Jul 2014 9:30 am     Re: Emmons Le Grande II - For Sale- Price Drop

Ok had a few offers but I took some pics and as I said before I'm not technical but moving forward New price is now $3400.00 plus shipping in CONUS Serial # 1863L
also this steel has (Eight)floor pedals but has slots for two more and 5 knee levers including Vertical, this steel has some bar dings on E9 neck from previous owner but still has that classic Emmons sound, I can send pics to whomever is interested - please no trades, serious offers only. Pics that I took are front, side, changer, top and Undercarriage also this guitar was set up by Larry Petree from Bakersfield, this is a awesome steel guitar previously owned by Jeff Peterson of 'Clint Black' band. Smile