The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Branson Jam, Real Success
Jeremiah Hanley

Springfield, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2014 11:42 am    

Our April Jam was a REAL SUCCESS! We had 9 steel guitar players and a tip-top band! We had some new friends and one even joined in with his steel. The new venue was a happy surprise to everyone that came! A great big THANK YOU goes to Charlie, RoseMary, and Terry for securing this wonderful place. Also, we'd like to thank RoseMary and Venda for the good "eats"! Along with the steel music, we were favored with some vocalists. Ted and Lisa Emmons, and Ron and Opal Erickson and our band members, Buddy Lewis and Russ Burns all added to the afternoon with their singing! Everyone said it was a "Great Afternoon"! Don't miss another day of steel guitar music.....this Saturday at Conway, MO, Terry Wood is having his 8th steel show. It starts at 11 a.m. He has a good list of talented players and a guest player, "Come and see" and I know you'll enjoy the guest. "Come and See"!! Then the last weekend of April, Siloam Springs, AR has their show. And Norma Jean has a wonderful list of players there. There's a lot going on this month!! FUN! FUN! And don't forget our SUPER SHOW in July at this same place, Stone Castle Hotel!!

Larry Baker

Columbia, Mo. U.S.A.
Post  Posted 15 Apr 2014 2:21 pm    

Hey, what about MEEE. Oh yeah, I forgot, I wasn't there. Hoping for July.