The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  New Volume Pedal Attachment Developed by Sid Hudson
Sid Hudson

Virginia, USA
Post  Posted 13 Nov 2012 4:56 pm    

Dickie Whitley wrote:
Sid, think about that man, that means it'll be in the parking lot! So will that include lockable anchor bolts so I won't get ripped off? Will the hose be armored so knife work won't be a concern?

I just need a close to fool-proof system as I can get, even if it costs extra.

Uh, let me work that. I'll get back to ya.

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 13 Nov 2012 6:16 pm    

GUys I think Sid is hanging out with the wrong guy. Chuckie what are you doing to that real great guy that came to my Steel Jams.Sid you be careful of Chuckie it does not sound like he is treating you right.Sid if you need help to handle Chuck you let me know and I will have to come up there.You guys must be from another planet.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Dickie Whitley

Post  Posted 13 Nov 2012 6:38 pm    

Sam, if you would, just let them work out the kinks on the locking anchor bolts and the armored air hose, and see where it goes from there......

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2012 6:23 am    

Hey Dickie I know Chuck real well and I know Chuck is a big clown.Sid well he is a super guy.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association

Ray Thomas

Goldsboro North Carolina
Post  Posted 14 Nov 2012 11:43 am     Volume Control

I would think that the air compressor and power source would be from Chuck's bus. I'm sure there are plug inn's in the bus to handle the power requirements. A guard would be posted at the bus during the show to protect everything, also, is there a completion date and demonstration scheduled somewhere down the road. I think most of the players would want to see how it works.
Text rayssteel@gmail.com or email