The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  The Survivors II Released By Heart of Texas Records
Tracy Pitcox

Texas, USA
Post  Posted 10 Aug 2012 4:45 am    

Heart of Texas Records is proud to announce the release of The Survivors II-the second project that pairs Darrell McCall, Tony Booth and Curtis Potter together! The twelve songs chosen by Darrell, Tony and Curtis blend some great classic favorites and some new songs that will become classic in the future!

"We had so much fun doing this album," Darrell McCall said. "Curtis, Tony and I have been friends for nearly fifty years. We have worked the same dance halls, concert halls, school houses and virtually any other place where Country Music is heard. We were not only artist, but started out as front men for some of our greatest legends. I am so proud of Survivors II."

The Survivors II was recorded at the Heart of Texas Recording Studio and produced by Justin Trevino featuring some of our Heart of Texas A Team Musicians including Jake Hooker on bass, Jim Loessberg on steel guitar, Justin Trevino on rhythm, Reggie Rueffer on fiddle, T. Bonta on piano and Jim Loessberg on drums. Jason James engineered the project.

The songs on The Survivors II include Kissing Your Picture, Love Don’t See That Side Of You, I Thought I Heard You Calling My Name, Darling Are You Ever Coming Home, She’ll Keep Bringing All Her Love To Me, Lucky Me, I Saw My Castles Fall Today, May Time My Lady, Touch My Heart, I’ll Keep On Loving You, If This Was Texas and Who Am I.

"It is so awesome to have three of the finest voices in Country Music record for us at Heart of Texas Records," label chief Tracy Pitcox said. "Having all three together for another joint project is incredible. These guys have so much fun together on stage and that same feeling can be felt in this album. We are indeed honored to represent them."

The Survivors II can be purchased at www.heartoftexascountry.com or by calling (325) 597-1895 for only $13.95 plus free shipping!

Heart of Texas Records
1701 South Bridge Street
Brady, Texas 76825
(325) 597-1895
www.heartoftexascountry.com

Paul Norman

Washington, North Carolina, USA
Post  Posted 16 Aug 2012 3:07 pm    

I just ordered one Tracy. Thanks.