The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  A free offer out to other forum members
Keith Davidson

Nova Scotia, Canada
Post  Posted 4 Nov 2010 7:51 am    

This forum has been invaluable to me since I started pedal steel about 6 months ago so I'd like to give a little back.

I see a lot of people requesting biab songs with certain keys, instrumentation, tempo, etc. that needs to be changed to suit their needs.

I personally don't use biab very much but I do have Sonar Producer Edition and can edit midis very quickly.

So if any of you need a midi edited to change the key, tempo, instrumentation, etc. shoot me an email and the midi attachment or biab file and I'll do my best to get it back to you asap.

I also have a ton of midis that can be used in biab so if you don't have a particular song let me know and if I have a midi I can do it up in the key, etc. and import it into biab and send you both the midi and the biab file.

At least this way you can get started with your biab file until you learn how to use the program well enough to edit things yourselves.

On a side note, I'm going away Sunday and won't be back until Thursday so if I don't respond right away during that period that is why.

Keith