The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Band In A Box Made Easy Instructional DVD - Alive and Well
Rick Campbell

Sneedville, TN, USA
Post  Posted 24 Jun 2010 7:40 pm    

I've had some people ask if the DVD is still available because the sticky thread at the top of the section has been closed. They took that as an indication that the DVD is no longer available. It is available and continues to sell much more than I ever expected. I'm getting so many compliments on the DVD and I really believe it's helping people get good use from their BIAB. I've got customers all over the world. Several people have sent me songs that they've created for me to hear. I'm proud of our joint efforts because they sounded great.

I've been approached by some people to hire me to do some custom programming of songs and some videos on advanced topics. I might do that if I can find the time. Please let me know if you have ideas along those lines.

Thanks to all that have purchased the DVD and for the nice compliments you've made to me personally and publically. Smile

Smile

dlayne

OH
Post  Posted 27 Jun 2010 8:40 am     Biab

Just sent you my paymen...Lookin forward to learning. Thanx

dlayne

OH
Post  Posted 5 Jul 2010 1:24 am     Biab

This is just what I needed to open up my eyes,,,You have heard the old expression "Can't See The Forest for The Trees" Thats where I am with BIAB,but after watching Ricks DVD,he really walks you thru it and opens BIAB up..This won't be an over night job but it certainly gets you going in the right direction......Thanks A Bunch Rick