The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Rendering Real Tracks to WAV
Rick Nicklas

Verona, Mo. (deceased)
Post  Posted 12 Oct 2009 2:08 pm    

I recently recieved 2009.5 BIAB and have been entering some songs and saving them in a folder.

My problem is: I want to copy songs to a CD. I render them to WAV okay but all the Real Tracks I have added do not transfer across with all the other instruments.

Is there an easy fix to include these in the WAV or are they not compatable with midi files on the download?

Thanks in advance for any info on this... I am slowly reading my manual but my comprehension is failing me as it always does.

Gary Baker

Charlotte, North Carolina
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2009 3:46 pm     Re: Rendering Real Tracks to WAV

Rick Nicklas wrote:
I recently recieved 2009.5 BIAB and have been entering some songs and saving them in a folder.

My problem is: I want to copy songs to a CD. I render them to WAV okay but all the Real Tracks I have added do not transfer across with all the other instruments.

Is there an easy fix to include these in the WAV or are they not compatable with midi files on the download?

Thanks in advance for any info on this... I am slowly reading my manual but my comprehension is failing me as it always does.

Disclamer: I have not tried this . . . but

Main Menu Audio > "Burn an Audio CD". Middle left side is a check box for "Merg in Audio Track". Make sure it is checked.

Also note that you will not hear the Audio Track until it is burned to the CD. It is added at the very end of the burn process. So you have to go all the way through finalizing the CD before you will hear and audio wave files.

Also be sure and use either CD-R or CD-RW - not the CD+ versions.

A HELP search on the word BURN will give you several topics to review.

I'll give this a try tomorrow and see if I have any luck - just don't have the time tonight.

Blessings, Bo

Rick Nicklas

Verona, Mo. (deceased)
Post  Posted 13 Oct 2009 6:56 pm    

Gary (Bo), I did not even notice the box for the merge in audio. It was checked and should have worked. I even tried upping the db's as suggested but Real Tracks still not coming across. I will read the other info as you suggested but please chime in if you do find the magic key. I really appreciate your helping me out. It really makes a difference using the real tracks on some of the songs and I hope to have them present on the practice CD's.

Thanks again.... Rick

Rick Nicklas

Verona, Mo. (deceased)
Post  Posted 14 Oct 2009 12:29 pm    

Gary (Bo)... I went to every spot in the book and all help items to no avail. Then, I called PG Music and the person (Elisa) answered the call before it rang once. After explaining my problem, the young lady walked me through a few options on seperate pages and set me up the way it should have been. I would have never found or figured out the answer to my problem on my own after her showing me what was wrong. What great customer service I got. She was very patient and picked up on everything I was after quickly. She gave me precise no nonsense instructions and then walked me all the way thru rendering and playback. Only took about 5 minutes.

In short: In Opt... under MIDI/Audio drive setup ... my (Use VST/DXi Synth) box should have had a check in it which opens the next window for the Synth Track window. There I had to choose the option of (VSC DXi) under Plugin.

This all seems very puzzling to me on reading it back but it was very easy under her guiding voice. Very Happy