The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Sho Bud Single Channel Amp (reduced price)
George King

Woodlawn,Illinois
Post  Posted 31 Aug 2009 4:26 pm    

This is a great ole amp, if I wasn't trying to catch up on my bills this wouldn't be for sale. It is an original sho bud single channel amp. Everything works perfect and these amps have a great unique sounding reverb. The photos below show the amp with the old k-130 JBL speaker but it started to break up on me so I just replaced it with a 1501 blackwidow speaker. It sounds great. This amp has seen some use as you can see in the photos but the amp mechanically sounds super. No issues with this amp. $400plus shipping or I can deliver it to St.Louis this weekend if someone wants to pick it up at the steel show.Paypal accepted 618-214-4371 Thanks George King

Last edited by George King on 2 Sep 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

George King

Woodlawn,Illinois
Post  Posted 1 Sep 2009 5:02 pm    

Anyone interested for $425 A couple years ago I sold one of these amps for $525.....This one sounds great..Geo

Bobby Burns

Tennessee, USA
Post  Posted 1 Sep 2009 5:28 pm    

I would love to have this amp. However, if no one buys or trades me out of my Standel, I'd just have one more extra amp taking up room. Come on, some body buy my Standel so I can justify this one, or buy this one so that I'm no longer tempted![/i]

Terry Miller

Hammondsport NY USA
Post  Posted 2 Sep 2009 10:26 am    

George the amp looks descent but it is not original. I bought one last year that was original with the D130 in excellant condition for only $400.00. If you were asking $375.00I might be interested. Terry

George King

Woodlawn,Illinois
Post  Posted 2 Sep 2009 12:07 pm    

Terry,this amp is all original except for the speaker. I'll take $400 plus shipping...or I'll take $325 for it with out the speaker. I had pulled the speaker out of my session 400 to put in this anyway.Maybe you could buy an original JBL and put back in it....George

George King

Woodlawn,Illinois
Post  Posted 3 Sep 2009 11:36 am    

I can't believe this amp hasn't sold yet.This one is a super sounding amp if your looking for that sound..Geo