The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Terry Bethel's Best Friend
Lana Rosselli

St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Post  Posted 1 Jul 2009 2:46 pm    

Kenny's funeral will be held tomorrow in North Carolina. A small ceremony with the family. Per his wishes, Kenny will be cremated and placed in a vault. He did not want to be buried. That's all the details I have regarding his funeral.

I have held off from posting anything about Kenny, until now. Many of you may know how Kenny and I picked on each other constantly. All in fun though. Truth be known, I held the utmost respect for him. He was generous, kind, helpful and most importantly, a loyal friend. He was always there for Terry and many others as well. Kenny was a man of his word. I will miss him dearly.

With this being said, Terry is not taking this very well. I fear he is trying to suppress this entire event and we all know what that can do to a person. Of course he'd kill me for posting this but....Please keep Terry as well as Kenny's family in your thoughts and prayers. Lord knows these people will need all the comfort and help as possible.

May Kenny rest in peace but don't be surprised if he bugs the heck out of us from the other side!

Mike Brown

Meridian, Mississippi USA
Post  Posted 2 Jul 2009 2:15 am     Kenny

Didn't know Kenny, but I'm sure that if he was a friend of Terry's, he was well thought of. RIP Kenny.

Rob Parker

Paducah, Kentucky, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 2 Jul 2009 10:09 am    

Mr Mike,
Mr Kenny was kinda like you...a good friend to know and respect, good to talk to, and very informative and helpful to all.
Both of you are part of the "white hat guys".
Thank you for your help and information..
RP...'come on in'...