The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Estimate for bolt on push pull parts
Jordan Shapiro

Echo Park, California, USA
Post  Posted 2 Apr 2009 6:18 pm    

Hey guys. I got some parts laying around that someone is interested in and i don't really know a fair market value

I have a changer(not sure if it is a c6 or e9 or if there's even a difference. seems like a c6 would be shorter, but i dont know), the surround for the changer with the pickup mounting platform, as well as a wood neck and key head. I have a pickup as well (not pictured)

The only thing i didnt see( i didnt look too hard tho might be somewhere) is the roller assembly for the keyhead.

there is no fretboard, although it looks as if there has been one on there, as there is some residue

I have 2 wide PP pedals as well that someone was interested in. Cant remember who now.

soooooooo

Any ideas on ballpark value?

thanks guys

Jordan

edited to add pics of the rollers and the changer tuning screws that i found. I only found 10 of the tuning screws for the changer, and I don't have the machine screws to attach the changer. I do have all of the screws for the pickup mounting plate.
i was able to find 7 rollers.......

TRAP TRULY

Mobile , AL
Post  Posted 2 Apr 2009 8:09 pm    

Jordan,
Check your email.
Trap

Andy Hinton

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 3 Apr 2009 3:24 am     push-pull parts

Jordan; I'm interested in the Keyhead & maybe the neck & pickup housing.Email me & we'll try to get together on price. Thanks. Andy Hinton
email add. andyhinton_6@hotmail.com There's a underscore between the n & 6 that's covered by the underline. Need to fix that. Don't know how. Confused

Jerry Roller

Van Buren, Arkansas USA
Post  Posted 3 Apr 2009 9:29 am    

Jordan, do you have the guitar body?
Jerry

Ron !

Post  Posted 3 Apr 2009 10:10 am    

andyhinton_6@hotmail.com

You mean like this Andy?

Andy Hinton

Louisiana, USA * R.I.P.
Post  Posted 3 Apr 2009 5:08 pm     p/p parts

Hey Ron; You got it perfect. How'd you do that? It ALWAYS underlines when I post it. Since we're talkin' If I can't buy this keyhead, do you have one I could get fairly cheap. Even unfinished would be OK. I'm building what I figure is my last SD10 custom. Won't be for sale in my lifetime, but I'm trying to make it my masterpiece. Could cast one but ain't really got the energy left for it.
How's Karren's picks holding up. If they peel send 'em back & I'll redo 'em free. Andy H.

Jordan Shapiro

Echo Park, California, USA
Post  Posted 3 Apr 2009 10:46 pm    

All of these parts are spoken for as of right now. if anything changes, i will get in touch with the people that emailed me. in order of their emails.

donation forthcoming when everything gets settled and i get some cake from the good people of the forum.
thanks all.
Jordan