The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

This forum section is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. New Franklin Instruction
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Topic:  New Franklin Instruction
Franklin

Post  Posted 27 Aug 2008 10:45 am    

Because the TimeJumpers are playing the Opry this weekend I can not attend the show this year. I'm sure it will be great show.

If you get the time please say hello to Mom and Dad at the Franklin booth. They love visiting with everyone. Also be sure to visit with Jean Hughey and Fran Newman. I miss both of my friends so much. These ladies are the greatest!

As of today my parents will have some new instructional products to sell at the show. With my schedule its difficult to make new lessons. I managed to get one done for those of you who requested some more courses.

It's a NEW double lesson CD. Its titled E9th speed picking/solo series lesson three.

I also picked up my Concepts for the E9th DVD instruction today. No more VHS.

I managed to get together a limited amount of the DVD's and new E9th courses for the show. I will get more in a few weeks.

Have a great show!

PF

Jeremy Drawbaugh

scottsboro, al usa
Post  Posted 27 Aug 2008 1:37 pm    

WILL MISS THIS YEAR PAUL! I HAVE CUGHT YOU ON THE OPRY WITH THE TIME JUMPERS AND YOU SOUND AWESOME. EVERYBODY I HAVE PAULS CONCEPTS FOR E9TH ON VHS AND IT IS PACKED WITH GREAT STUFF. PAUL IS A GREAT TEACHER IN APPLYING THEORY AND WXPLAINING HOW IT ALL MOLDS TOGETHER. GUESS I'LL HAVE TO TRY AND GET IT ON DVD NOW! I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM, BUT YOU HAVE BE ONE OF MY TOP 5 HEROS UP THERE WITH JEFF,HAL,AND JOHN! YOUR INSTRUCTION HAS BEEN A GREAT ASSET TO MY PLAYING! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
BOSS DD-3 BOSS CHORUS EFFECT
NEUBAR REVERB
NASHVILLE 112/400
TELONICS VOLUME PEDAL
STEELER'S CHOICE PAK-A-SEAT

Bob Snelgrove

san jose, ca
Post  Posted 31 Aug 2008 9:32 pm     Re: New Franklin Instruction

Thanks, Paul

I did say hi to "Mom & Dad" Smile

And Jean... The tribute for John was pretty heavy duty... not a dry eye in the house but very special.

Hope to see you next year!

BTW, Mike Johnson and Buck Reid did a great job holding down the fort! Smile

bob

Franklin wrote:
Because the TimeJumpers are playing the Opry this weekend I can not attend the show this year. I'm sure it will be great show.

If you get the time please say hello to Mom and Dad at the Franklin booth. They love visiting with everyone. Also be sure to visit with Jean Hughey and Fran Newman. I miss both of my friends so much. These ladies are the greatest!

As of today my parents will have some new instructional products to sell at the show. With my schedule its difficult to make new lessons. I managed to get one done for those of you who requested some more courses.

It's a NEW double lesson CD. Its titled E9th speed picking/solo series lesson three.

I also picked up my Concepts for the E9th DVD instruction today. No more VHS.

I managed to get together a limited amount of the DVD's and new E9th courses for the show. I will get more in a few weeks.

Have a great show!

PF