The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Peach State Jamboree
Herby Wallace

Sevierville, TN, R.I.P.
Post  Posted 12 Feb 2002 3:41 pm    

There is a new country music show that has just started in Ringgold, GA called the Peach State Jamboree. This is a show featuring several artists on each show and is done in a format similar to the Grand Ole Opry. Barry Gilreath who sponsors the Chattanooga Steel Guitar Show in April is the promoter of this great new show. It will be held on the first and third Friday night of each month. The show begins at 7:30p.m. and admission is $11.00 advanced or $13.00 at the door. I will be playing in the staff band on most of the shows. I will have to miss a few when doing various steel guitar shows. I just wanted to mention this if you are in this area. The show is located in Ringgold, GA which is just south of Chattanooga, TN. You take the second GA exit off of I-75 and go 1.6 miles on Battlefield Parkway to Old Mill Rd. The Theatre is a brand new facility called The Colonnade and is unbelievable. For more info and reserve tickets, please call (706) 935-9000.

I hope to see some of you there. Oh yes I will be allowed to play some steel guitar instrumentals during the show. Also, I guess I forgot to mention that the next show is this Friday, February 15th.

Herby Wallace

------------------

Mike Sigler

Give Em A Try !
Post  Posted 15 Feb 2002 2:32 pm    

Herby
I would like to take some time off from our show to come and see your's.. Is there a bed and breakfast near by?
And would the steel player take one of my request?
Your ole buddy
Mike