The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Steel Guitar Bash in Vermont
Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 9 Jan 2002 1:25 pm    

YES YES YES there will be a Steel Guitar Bash in Middlebury Vermont on July 28th at 1:00 P.M. to ------. It will be at the American Legion Post 27. Keep it in mind and I will Remind you again closer to the date.It is very easy to find it is Right on Route 7 comming into middlebury from the south behind G. Stone Motors a Ford Dealer.Comming from the north you go through town on Route 7 and you can't miss. There are Motels in a 1/2 to 1 mile distance right on Route 7.I'll keep you posted.
Sam White

[This message was edited by Samuel E. White on 09 January 2002 at 01:26 PM.]

Chris Caruso

Merrimack, NH USA
Post  Posted 9 Jan 2002 5:13 pm    

Hello Sam. How is Vermont? How far is Middlebury from Medway Ma.? So far I'm not working that day so I may attend. Maybe even bring my steel.

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 9 Jan 2002 5:54 pm    

Hi Criss you are somewhere around 150 miles from here.Get the Mass. pike I 90 to springfeild take Exit 4 that is I 91 north follow 91 north to Exit 6 in Vermont that is Route 103 take a left at bottom of ramp.Take 103 north when you come into Chester about 1000 yards after The Country Girl Diner watch for a right turn on 103 if you are not looking for it you will miss it.Follow Route 103 to Route 7 in Rutland.Take a right onto Route 7 and follow route 7 to Middlebury it is about 38 miles from Rutland.When you start to come into Middlebury look for G.Stone Motors it's a Ford dealerThe American Legion is right behind it. You will see the American flag and the Legion Flag.It is beautiful country up here.Hope you can make it as Manny and Elaine are comming .Elaine is the Bass player and Gene Trudell is the drummer.Tony Palmer will be here and I think Lenny Amaral.
Sam white

Sam White

Coventry, RI 02816
Post  Posted 9 Jan 2002 5:55 pm    

Bump

[This message was edited by Samuel E. White on 10 January 2002 at 02:35 PM.]