The Steel Guitar Forum Store 

Reply to topic
Author Topic:  Steel Guitar Lessons and Instructions
Terry Wood

Marshfield, MO
Post  Posted 6 Sep 2007 1:08 pm    

Forum Members,

After considerable consideration, I have decided to get back into teaching steel guitar again.

I will be taking students who are interested in learning everything that I can possibly teach them. After talking with several people who attended the International Steel Convention at St. Louis this year. They tell me there is a shortage of younger players. I think we need more young players but I am willing to teach anyone of any age who wants to learn.

Also I will mention that I'm a veteran arts school teacher, so I understand how to teach things in an understandable manner and how to use various teaching styles where anyone can learn at their level and potential.

If interested you may contact me by phone or e-mail. I would also be willing to teach some by correspondence via snail mail, video and audio recording, etc. There is unlimited possibilities to teaching and learning.

My address is:

Terry Wood
312 North Walnut Street
Marshfield, MO 65706

phone 417-468-2102 (Please call evenings)

THanks and GOD bless!

Terry Wood

Terry Wood

Marshfield, MO
Post  Posted 7 Sep 2007 12:06 pm    

Hi Forum Members,

For those intersted I will be teaching in Southwest, MO area at my home Marshfield, MO. A

However, I also would be willing to do correspondence teaching if anyone is interested in that please contact me.

Terry Wood